Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mother's Day Stall follow up...

So we had the Mother's Day Stall today at school and the official amount of cards that were made was 368 and there are only just on 50 cards left! Yeah it was great, I actually got to sell all the cards myself at a table as all the mum's helping made sure to tell the kids to go down the end of the table's to buy a card for mum! I think that added to the fun and enjoyment of watching the kids try to decide which card to choose for their mum's. I had one little boy who bought 5 cards! He kept coming back with his 50c (that's how much we sold them for nothing too huge) and said I love buying cards, so I said okay which colour next! But the feedback from the mum's helping out and some of the teachers was lovely so it made all the time and effort worthwhile.

No comments: